Here are 5 Key Takeaways for this week’s Monday Motivation about Vulnerability:
- To love yourself is to be vulnerable.
a. You may not love yourself and if that’s the case, that’s okay. Many times we see ourselves the least clearly of anyone. The actual reality is that you’re pretty fucking amazing–you just aren’t giving yourself enough credit!
b. Just as you would spend time doing any other task, take time to reflect on all that you do each day for yourself and others. Then appreciate it.
2. When you can own your shit, there is nothing anyone can do to you. You become invincible.
3. When people say mean stuff, it’s on them not you. Their lack of humanity is not your problem. You can’t fix/change them anyway, so don’t waste any energy caring about it.
4. When you start to feel uncomfortable about something, face it:
a. Identify what it is you fear and struggle with
b. Find objectivity
5. The vulnerability game like everything else is a practice. Be patient with yourself.
Check out Joe’s NEW weekly podcast on the topic of Vulnerability and much more at the following link.
Under “Step 1,” you’ll find a direct link to the podcast on Apple, Google and Spotify! Enjoy!