We Are OPEN!
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
1. Controlled Experience From Entry To Exit:
- We are limiting the amount of people in the lobby to 4 once, so if you see 4 or more in the lobby when you are walking in, please wait outside for people to pass through.
- As soon as you walk in, there will be sanitizer, we are asking that EVERYONE uses it.
- We are asking everyone to put their shoes on, on the workout floor in their own space rather than in the lobby.
- We are keeping our lobby door open and our back door (near bathroom) propped open to limit regular touching of handles.
- For any membership/billing question, please email email@example.com we will handle it there (please do not message on facebook as it can be very hard to track).
- We will take care of what we can via email otherwise call you asap.
2. 8 FEET APART Social Distancing – Stationary Shred:
- You’ll get your own equipment & your own space, 8 feet apart!
- There will be designated spaces for each individual with the equipment needed for the workout, labeled “Beginner,” “Moderate” & “Advanced.”
3. Heighten Sanitization & Cleaning:
- Sanitizer stations upon entry.
- We are requiring ALL members to clean the equipment they used after use.
- There will be 14 spray bottles, 9 trash cans and plenty of paper towels and/or wipes.
- We’re getting two sinks in the studio! One will arrive within next week, another first week of June.
- Coaches will be cleaning in between workout times and we have a cleaner who will be cleaning daily!
4. Knocking Out Stress With Your Own Gloves!
- No more sharing gloves OR wraps so you will need your own pair of each.
- We are selling our used – DISINFECTED gloves for $15. Note, we had a professional company come in and disinfect these gloves.
- We will be running a sale and putting in a big order this week or you can bring your own!
- Boxing will start back June 2nd so we have plenty of time for everyone to get their own gloves.
- Boxing will only and always be Tues/Thursdays only so you always know what days you’ll need your gloves.
5. NO Contact:
- We are digitizing all forms so you can access your phone.
- As soon as you come in, you will have a key tag where you’ll scan to check into studio. Note, signing up ahead of time is to reserve your time, checking in upon entry is to checkin.
- Until we have the scan tags, please sanitize your hands after checking in on the ipad.
- There will be verbal cueing only.
6. Additional Start Times and all times spaced one hour apart.
7. Required B.Y.O.M. & towel.
You will be required to bring your own mat or towel to lay on.
8. Continued Online LIVE Coaching & Regularly Updated Membership Website.
9. Advanced Scheduling & Membership Changes
- You will be required to sign up ahead for on mindbody – no walkins.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so there is plenty of time.
10. In & Out!
We’re going to continue to have fun during your time in the studio and outside of workout times with scheduled social distancing – socials, but we will be keeping people moving after their workout time to keep everyone safe.
11. Foam Rolling:
- While we will not be providing foam rollers or balls for the near future, you are welcome to bring your own to use before the scheduled start time.
- We will also have some for purchase.
12. Clean & Sanitize Air Flow
- All of our fans have been thoroughly cleaned and we will continue to do so.
- We are working with our landlord to look into additional precautions for our air conditioning system.
13. COVID19 Liability Waivers:
14. We are NOT requiring you to wear a mask when you exercise as its very dangerous for several reasons. Please see this video Joe did with WFSB Channel 3:
If you have any questions or concerns, comment below or email us firstname.lastname@example.org